Search NCBI's Entrez system of interlinked databases in various ways
Search Entrez SRA for Experiments.
Search NCBI's Entrez system of interlinked databases for SRA Experiments. SRA Experiment is the basic metadata record of the sequencing experiment's study or project membership, sample usage, library construction details, platform, and processing parameters. SRA Experiment also serves as a container for sequencing run data.
Three reports are useful:
You can download datasets by following the Aspera/ftp links off the Full Report.
- Search PubMed and PubMed Central for journal articles that reference SRA datasets.
- Search NCBI's Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO) for SRA datasets supporting GEO expression, regulation, and epigenetics studies.
- Search NCBI's project resource for SRA datasets.
- Search GenBank's Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) division for WGS assemblies for which raw sequencing data has also been deposited in SRA.
- Search NCBI Taxonomy database for species or taxonomic branches that have SRA sequencing data.
- Search dbGaP for studies that have controlled-access SRA data.