NCBI SRA Toolkit
Below are the latest releases of various tools and release checksum file.
The SRA Toolkit version 2.10.0 is available in a Linux-only release and is designed to work within cloud compute instances on AWS and GCP. For Windows and OSX today, please continue to use version 2.9.6-1 below.
Compiled binaries/install scripts of August 19, 2019, version 2.10.0 (Linux only):
- CentOS Linux 64 bit architecture - non-sudo tar archive
- Ubuntu Linux 64 bit architecture - non-sudo tar archive
- Cloud - apt-get install script - for Debian and Ubuntu - requires sudo permissions
- Cloud - yum install script - for for CentOS - requires sudo permissions
- md5 checksums
Compiled binaries of May 7, 2019, version 2.9.6-1 release:
Magic-BLAST is a tool for mapping large next-generation RNA or DNA sequencing runs against a whole genome or transcriptome.
Builds of Third Party Software Tools with SRA support ( NGS 2.9.6 release ):
- Genome Analysis Toolkit (GATK) version 3.6-6-ngs.2.9.2 - including direct support of SRA
- HISAT2 version 2.1.0-ngs.2.9.6 - graph-based alignment of next generation sequencing reads to a population of genomes with direct support of SRA, built for Linux 64 bit architecture