NCBI SRA Toolkit
Below are the latest releases of various tools and release checksum file.
Compiled binaries/install scripts of June 29, 2020, version 2.10.8:
- CentOS Linux 64 bit architecture - non-sudo tar archive
- Ubuntu Linux 64 bit architecture - non-sudo tar archive
- Cloud - apt-get install script - for Debian and Ubuntu - requires sudo permissions
- Cloud - yum install script - for for CentOS - requires sudo permissions
- MacOS 64 bit architecture
- MS Windows 64 bit architecture
- md5 checksums
Magic-BLAST is a tool for mapping large next-generation RNA or DNA sequencing runs against a whole genome or transcriptome.
Builds of Third Party Software Tools with SRA support:
- Genome Analysis Toolkit (GATK) version 3.6-6-ngs.2.9.0 - including direct support of SRA ( NGS 2.9.0 release )
- HISAT2 version 2.1.0-ngs.2.10.8 - graph-based alignment of next generation sequencing reads to a population of genomes with direct support of SRA, built for Linux 64 bit architecture